Wednesday, March 25, 2009

First of all, I would like to thank LeAnn for her kind words - she featured my necklace on her blog! I created it around a porcelain connector I purchased in her shop. Thank you, LeAnn!!!

Mint Earrings

The sun came out from behind snow clouds for half an hour yesterday - so I ran out and took just a couple of pictures, while I had the light. These are some new earrings.

Cathedral Earrings

Forest Lady Earrings

Spring is taking her sweet time getting here this year. The forecast still says snow and rain this week. Yesterday, we had several inches of snow. It does melt, but during the night, the temperature dips below freezing, so not all of it is gone. The bird feeder is still quite in demand, while the migrating birds slowly start to arrive and food is still scarce.

5 comments:

SummersStudio said...

Hi, Renate. I would not be able to choose between these earings. They are all just lovely. But I do especially love the combination of materials and colours in the last set. Cheers, LeAnn

Doreen said...

Your earrings are so pretty. They look so lush, even royal!

Sherry said...

I'm waiting for "real" spring too--I was tidying up in the front entry and put away all the boots that were sitting by the bench...my husband noticed that this morning and said "now you've done it -- we'll be in for a storm now that you've put the boots away". I hope he's wrong!! lol!!

Gorgeous earrings by the way -- as always!!

Anonymous said...

I love your use of copper. Thanks to LeAnn I found you blog. You have gorgeous jewelry.

Diane said...

Your work is stunning! I've so enjoyed looking through at all these fabulous jewelry pieces.