Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Tribute to Pearl

Pearl Necklace

Pearl Earrings

I just finished this piece this morning. It has been named for my sister, Pearl. It begann with a piece of etched copper - I added freshwater pearls, carnelian beads and beautiful agate drops to create this necklace with matching earrings. I love the bead caps on these earrings, vintage treasures I found on one of my flea market trips.

It was snowing all day yesterday and the temperatures dipped just under freezing during the night. I have been trying to create an impression of spring in my latest photos for my shop. This morning the sun peaked out from behind the clouds for a little while, so I took a few more pictures. I like the light in this one.
Daffodils

1 comment:

Sherry said...

The daffodils look so "real" and the necklace and earrings have a rennaisence feel to them...gorgeous!