Saturday, May 2, 2009

Recent work and a message about Get Excited

Jade Rosary

This was something I made recently. A rosary of brass wire wrapped faceted jade beads, with a vintage brass crucifix and vintage gold plated connector. This was a gift for my sister-in-law. Nothing fancy - just a rosary. But I just love those jade beads, all those soft greens.

On another topic: Get Excited

Is anyone still excited? Well, maybe this will help - I have shipped the "things" I have made to my participants today, by (snail) mail. I hope they arrive soon, but you can never tell with the mail.

Clematis alpina

In case anyone is not tired of the flowers in my garden yet - I took this picture this morning. One of my clematis.

5 comments:

sharon said...

Renate, the rosary is absolutely beautiful! Green is my favorite! Love your clematis, and I can look at flowers all day! My clematis is just coming up!

lilylovekin said...

The rosary is lovely, your sister-in-law is very lucky.

Debbie / Prairie Emporium said...

The rosary is beautiful; I love the colors of green with the brass. And your clematis, I can’t believe it is blooming. You are so lucky to live where you can have such beautiful flowers and a longer season of blooms.

Carla Trujillo said...

Your rosary is beautiful! I've been wanting to create one myself.

Diane said...

I love the rosary..it's gorgeous! I did receive my package with a beautiful bracelet & I LOVE it!
Thanks so much!!