Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pay it forward



Earlier this week, I visited Sherry Lee's blog and she was talking about Karma. I also believe that what we send forth in this world will come back to us, good or bad, and I try to let this thought govern my actions. "What you send out into the world, will come back to you threefold."

Sherry had participated in a pay-it-forward and was now herself offering five of her commenters to be chosen to receive a gift. I was one of the lucky chosen. This means that it is now my turn to pay-it-forward into the world.

If you would like to receive a gift from me - no idea what it will be, just something that I hope will give you a bit of pleasure; please leave a comment in this post and let me know. The proviso to this is, of course, that you must be prepared to pay this forward with your own giving. Keep in mind that whatever is given need not be handmade or handcrafted. It can be anything that you choose to give to your recipients.

I will have my husband pick 5 random names from those that wish to participate on Monday, October 5th.

What a lovely way to spread some happiness...

8 comments:

Lucid Moon Studio said...

I would be interested! I had entered something similar to this awhile back, but was given a year to do it, so I might as well do them at the same time. This one is nice because it doesn't have to be handmade, so maybe I will share some of my supplies with some lucky people! I definitely believe in Karma and think the pay-it-forward concept is cool. Thanks for the opportunity!

Lisa

Sherry said...

I'm not here to "play" as you know -- just to say I love karma and giving forward!! ♥

Esther said...

i'm ready for play!!! what a générous game!! congrats Renate!!
romizou

pam ferrari said...

I live by good Karma. I would love to play and spread the happiness around.

The Joy of Nesting said...

Hermanita,

I have had the honor of paying it forward once before. I love playing. One reason is it's the easiest way for me to participate in Bloglandian activities where the mail and time limits are involved :) I would love to play with you :)

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mx.

TesoriTrovati said...

What a great idea. I would love to be included. Enjoy the day! Erin

sharon said...

I still didn't complete my last pay it forward Renate....wow, you are super!!! So I am just here to say hi today and comment on how beautiful and generous you are!

Leslie @ Bei Mondi said...

Karma is such a wonderful thing. Be the best person you can be and the rest will fall into place. I'd love to play along!